CoachingCoaching for Educators28.09.2020
Coaching as a tool for educators to build a learning environment where learners are able to develop their own learning journey and where educators act as supporters, facilitators and able to develop their students'/team's skills and abilities challenging them to perform to their best and as self-sufficiently as possible.
Who can attend: teachers, facilitators, educational coordinators.
• Systemic coaching – basics
• Inner attitude and working method of a systemic coach
• Modern coaching approaches compared to classical consulting
• Coaching phases, models, methods and interventions with students
• The most effective discussion and question techniques in coaching